Number of posts : 229
Age : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22
|Subject: How to Upgrade an Airsoft AEG Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:38 am|| |
How to Upgrade an Airsoft AEG
There are a lot of upgrades available for airsoft AEGs. This is a basic guide to the parts you need to upgrade.
1. This section explains how to upgrade a stock Marui AEG. The authors take no responsibilty for any damage to you gun caused by following these instructions. You do so at your own risk!
2. Required Parts
3. 328 fps - M100 or SP85-SP90 spring, steel bushings (any 6mm will do) and Systema shims.
4. 400 fps - Many people say you don't need new gears but I think you do. M120 spring, steel bushings, Systema shims, Guarder steel spring guide and Guarder steel gears.
5. 450 fps - G&P piston, Systema shims, Guarder steel spring guide, Guarder steel gears, steel bushings, G&P piston head.
6. 500 fps - You essentialy have a sniper rifle. You will want a longer barrel (509mm) and something to house it, Fire Fly hop up bucking hard, half tooth piston, Systema shims, Guarder steel spring guide, Prometheus torque up helical gears, G&P piston head, Systema Magnum motor, Area 1000 Type 0 teflon cylinder, Guarder cylinder head, Guarder air nozzle, 7mm mech box case, 7mm bushing.
7. I do not recommend you go any to a higher velocity. You should also opt for 9.6v or 10.8v battery.