Number of posts : 229
Age : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-22
|Subject: UNTERNEHMEN : KAMERADSHAFT INSERTION Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:30 pm|| |
1st MGM Resort / F.E.A.R Phils. Invitational Airsoft Tournament
Date: October 25 – 26, 2008
Venue: MGM Resort Football Field
Time: 7:30 a.m. onwards
Registration: P700 / participant
Rescue injured nuclear physicist prisoner and destroy enemy cell within 7 minutes
1. Retrieve access key to open prisoner cell (key location will be revealed later on.)
2. Release injured prisoner and bring to safety zone
3. Destroy enemy cell (additional 0.5 point) Condition: accomplish 2nd objective in order to score provided also enemy prisoner is still inside. Sound off….. Game over
4. The game ends when:
* a) one of the rescued prisoner reaches the safety zone
* b) Both prisoners are dead
* c) The 7-minute time allotment is finished
PERFECT SCORE IS 1.5
* 16 teams
* 15-man team (no restriction on the no. of reserves)
* 15 games per team
All teams will be provided with the following:
1. Team personalized I.D. (based on the no. of registered players)
2. Lunch for the 2-day event
3. 2 afternoon snacks
4. Free t-shirt
6. Tables and chairs
7. Drinking water for two days
1. All players must sign a waiver before they are allowed to play.
2. Teams will be composed of 15 players. There will be no restriction on the no. of reserves but only a maximum of 15 will be allowed to play at any given game. Substitution of players is up to the team.
3. Box mags will be allowed provided it will be attached to a minimi or M249 AEGs. Only one(1) such gun is allowed per team.
4. Sniper tower can only be ascended by a person with a sniper riffle with scope and with regular magazine only. No box mags.
5. Registration is transferable only to team members/rooster not yet registered. Any team that will be caught borrowing other players from other teams during insertion will be issued a red card.
6. Team personalized I.D. will be issued to registered players. No I.D. during insertion, no play.
7. Groupies, bodyguards, etc. must stay at designated spectators’ areas.
8. Communication equipment like radio transceivers and cellular phones are strictly prohibited inside the playing field. Possession will be penalized by a yellow card.
9. Seven (7) minutes will be allotted for each game.
10. Wearing of battle dress uniform and protective vest is encouraged. Wearing white uniform/shirt during a game is strictly prohibited.
11. Persons under the influence of ILLEGAL DRUGS and/or ALCOHOL will not be admitted to the whole area.
Non compliance, no play!
SAFETY & EQUIPMENT
1. BLADED WEAPONS, REAL FIREARMS, EXPLOSIVES and FIREWORKS are not allowed in the whole area.
2. Automatic Electric Guns (Airsoft) must meet the muzzle velocity limit of 450 fps using 0.20 grams. An official chronometer will be designated to check the AEG.
3. Only Airsoft Electric Guns (AEGs) that meet the muzzle velocity limit are allowed to be used in all the games. Players may use the maximum of .25 grams WHITE pellets only.
4. Chrono will be done at the chrono area prior to every game. AEGs with a chrono of more than 450 fps using .2bb will not be allowed and automatically be impounded at the chrono area. However the player without his AEG will still be allowed to play. (.20 gm.bb for chrono purposes will be provided by Host Club.)
5. Wearing of t-shirts, short pants & sandals will not be allowed to enter the game site.
6. All players must have proper facial protection and must never take them off inside the playing field. Marshals have the right to inspect and refuse play to those who don’t have proper eye protection. Yellow/Red Card
Strictly NO MASK, NO PLAY.
Non compliance, no play!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. BOUNDARIES. Players must stay within bounds while playing. Players going out of bounds will be considered hit. Eliminated players must exit game area immediately to the nearest boundary. Yellow card.
2. A hit to any part of the body and any extensions except the AEG by ANY ACTIVE (live) PLAYER will render a player eliminated. Yellow/Red card
3. Eliminated player must not talk to anybody including the marshals while exiting the playing field. Dead men tell no tales. Yellow/Red card
4. No COACHING. Participants and spectators are not allowed to give hints or information to active players. Yellow/Red card
5. A hit player must immediately raise both hands and may call out “hit.”
6. Eliminated players will have THREE (3) SECONDS to expeditiously remove themselves from the spot where they are hit. Yellow/red card
7. A player may call him/herself out for reasons of safety and/or equipment malfunction.
8. Swapping of guns, ammo and other allied equipment is allowed only among ACTIVE (live) players.
~ Eliminated players must leave their weapons or other equipment on ground for an active player to retrieve such material; handing of such material to an active player will be penalized. Yellow card
9. A player cannot call any opponent out unless it is silent elimination (the offensive player must have an AEG.) In a situation when and where a marshal has no visual, the player may call on the marshal to bear witness and for appropriate action. Yellow card
10. No BLIND FIRING. Shooting blindly around corners, over or under the barricades will not be allowed. Shooters must see the target or where the BBs are hitting. Yellow card
11. Silent kills. POINT BLANK SHOOTING is strongly discouraged. (if situation/conditions allow, you can ask a marshal to bear witness)
12. GRAPPLING and/or HOLDING an opponent or his/her AEG will not be allowed. Yelow/red card
13. Knife kills are performed by LIGHTLY tapping an opponent (the offensive player must have an AEG.) Excess force in performing this will not be tolerated. Yellow / red card
14. Asked to surrender or hit calls are done within the distance of 10 feet (10 feet rule) between two opponents in the following conditions:
* a) when the opponent has no equal chance of firing/shooting; and
* b) offensive player (caller’s) weapon must be aimed at the other player. Yellow/red card
15. Short burst fire is encouraged in conditions when the caller cannot make an effective call on the other player for a successful hit call.
16. NO OVERKILL. Continuous and deliberate shooting at opponents when they already acknowledged being hit is strictly prohibited. Marshals and other players may inform the shooter that his/her target has been hit. Yellow/red card
17. SPORTMANSHIP. All players and spectators are encouraged to exercise proper decorum at all times. Foul and rude remarks, lewd behavior, rough conduct, etc. will not be tolerated. Yellow/red card ~ Fist fights and other forms of physical confrontations/engagement will not be tolerated. All involved players/teams regardless of degree of involvement may be disqualified from the game or the whole event.
Marshal’s decision is final.
YELLOW CARD (accumulated 3 Yellow Cards = deduction of 0.5 of a win)
1. Any violation of the rules.
2. Arguing with marshal after a call. Only designated team captains are allowed to lodge any complaint.
~ Complaints will be entertained only by the Grievance Committee
3. Bad mouthing a player or official
RED CARD (deduction of 0.5 of a win)
1. Intentional firing upon eliminated players and marshals.
2. Intentional destruction of obstacles, keys, locks and target objectives.
3. Blatant or intentional violation of rules.
4. Per AEG that registers above the muzzle velocity limit of 450fpb on .2g BBs immediately after the game. (Only team leaders can request from the competing team for chrono check immediately after the game.)
EJECTION from the tournament
F.E.A.R. Phils. And MGM Resort, Inc. reserve the right to EJECT a whole team or player/s if the situation warrants (ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND OF TEAM/PLAYER REGISTRATION.)
1. Six (6) red cards accumulated by the team
2. Assault of any form or initiating rough physical contact with other players and/or marshals.
1ST RUNNER UP
2ND RUNNER UP
BEST BATTLE DRESS UNIFORM
BEST SNIPER RIFFLE
Team with the most number of wins (net of Yellow and Red Card Penalties
In case of a tie (Number of wins net of yellow and red card penalties)
Team with the most number of Draws will be declared Operation Champion
In case of a tie (Win (net of penalties) – Draw – Loss Record)
The Event is open to having 2 or more Operation Champions after looking thru all tie-breakers
MGM Resort and F.E.A.R Phils., event organizers, will not provide a special “sudden death game”
BEST BATTLE DRESS UNIFORM
A special award will be given to a team that put on the best and most consistent tactical attire for two days.
BEST SNIPER RIFLE
Host club will select the best sniper riffle after all team have played.
Qualifier: Team must have played all 15 games (no team defaults)
~ Team with the least number of penalties (Yellow and Red Cards)
For sportsmanship awardee determination purposes only:
~ 1 Red Card = 3 Yellow Cards
In case of a TIE (least number of yellow and red card penalties)
~ Team with most number of Wins gets the award
In case of a TIE (most number of wins)
~ Most number of Draws gets the award
GAME SITE PROCEDURES
1. Upon arrival, all players must go directly to their designated tents.
2. Players are expected to immediately load up and get ready for the start of the event.
4. Teams that will play in the first game are expected to be at the holding area five minutes from the command’s call.
5. The next four teams will be called to proceed to the chrono area for chrono check & and the other two will be at the holding area for the next game while the first teams are playing.
6. Individual players who are not within the area of the entry points when game starts will not be allowed to join his/her team.
TEAM LEADERS ARE EXPECTED TO DISSIMINATE AND ENFORCE THE RULES AS STATED.
Ignorance of the Rules Excuses No One!