SLAC Enter the Dragon's Lair-San Pablo City Oct 26
S.L.A.C. Invitationals 2008
Enter the Dragon's Lair
EVENT DATE: October 26, 2008
LOCATION: Hacienda Escudero, San Pablo City, Laguna/Tiaong, Quezon (just 1 and a half hour drive from Manila)
GAME FEE: P150
Limited special gift packs from Sponsors for early registrants.
Food and drinks are available for sale at the Game Site.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration and On-site registration
For Pre-Registration please deposit at:
BANK:UCPB Paseo De Roxas Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: Vincent Arius Garcia or Harold Ong
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 104-169887-5
The please fax or email your deposit slip including your Name/List of Participants, Team, Contact Number/Email to:
GAME TYPE: 3 Mission Skirmish
Details will be released on Game Day
10am-12pm - First Mission
12pm-1pm - Lunch Break/Awards
1pm-3pm - Second Mission
3pm-5pm - Final Mission
Most Organized Team
Best Team Uniform
Best Load Out
SEXIEST AIRSOFTER AWARD!
By joining the S.L.A.C. Invitationals and paying the corresponding game fee, you are hereby agreeing to the following stipulations:
1. You will abide by the adjudication process set forth by the organizers.
2. You are willing to submit to the authority of the game marshalls and respect and abide by their decision.
3. In case your team is disqualified, you agree that any and all payments and fees paid for the game shall be forfeited in favour of the tournament organizers.
4. Regardless of the reason, any and all payments made to the tournament organizers are strictly non-refundable.
5. In case there is a major issue or conflict to be resolved, the head marshall shall be the sole deciding authority and you shall respect and abide by whatever decision the head marshall promulgates.
6. You agree that the organizers and marshalls shall hold the entire team liable for the individual actions of its members.
7. You agree to sign a waiver form prior to running the game course; in the event you refuse or fail to sign the waiver form, the organizers will not allow you to participate in the game and you will automatically be disqualified and your payment shall likewise be automatically forfeited in favour of the game organizers.
8. You agree to the maximum limit of 450 FPS with 0.20 BBs. Failure to comply will be an automatic ejection from the game site. If three (3) team members are found to have exceeded the maximum FPS limit, the whole team will be expelled. Random chronograph readings during games will be enforced.
9. You agree not to remove and/or tamper with the armband and the numbers written on it during the event. Failure to comply will be an automatic ejection from the game site.
10. You agree to follow the Game Site Rules and S.L.A.C. Rules and Regulation.
GAME SITE RULES:
DO NOT LITTER
Trash bags will be provided for each team. Hacienda Escudero is one of the most beautiful locations in our country, please help us preserve its beauty.
DO NOT SHOOT ANY ANIMALS SPECIALLY BIRDS
Hacienda Escudero, and Villa Escudero within it is the only resort recognized by the government as a natural avian sanctuary. Violators will be penalized to the full extent of the law.
S.L.A.C. Game Play Rules and Regulation
1. Safety First on the playing field (warzone)
- No Real Firearms
- No players are allowed if under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol
No goggles/mask, no play
- Maximum Velocity 450 FPS using 0.20g BBs
- Never take off your eye/ face protection on the game field
- Must be atleast 18 years of age
- Wear proper Airsoft attire
Standard Safety Gun Rules
1. Consider every gun loaded
2. Never point the gun to anybody/ anything you do not intend to shoot
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you fire
4. Be sure of your target and what is around it
5. Be courteous
6. Strictly MAGAZINE OUT on Safe Zones
2. One-hit Elimination with Respawns per mission
- Direct line to body
- Penetrating shot
- Friendly Fire
- Knife kill
- Ask to surrender within 5 meters
- No Ricochet
- Hit Players must go back to Safe Zone for respawn
- Respawn allowed after 5 minutes or 5 players in Safe Zone
3. Strictly No Hit Call
- Shooter cannot call opponent out
- Hit players to acknowledge by shouting HIT, DEAD, or OUT
- After being acknowledged as "Hit", raise your gun/ arm over your head while going to the neutral zone
4. No hostages
- No hiding behind non-combatants
- No mixing with non-combatants
- No engaging in proximity of delicate or valuable property
5. No holding or grappling
- No rough physical contact between players
- No holding on to opponent or opponent's gun
6. Avoid Inflicting Unnecessary Pain
- Avoid point-blank shooting, ask for surrender
- Avoid blind-fire
- Immediately stop shooting players signifying hit
7. Dead men tell no tales
- No coaching from any non-combatants (marshals, eliminated players, spectators, bystanders, etc)
8. No time out
Player must overcome equipment malfunction or temporary difficulty without calling "time out", otherwise player must eliminate him/ herself from the game.
9. Observe proper decorum at all times
- No swearing and obscene language
- No provocation of other participants
10. MARSHAL'S DECISION IS FINAL
Special Thanks goes to following:
- the Escudero family, specially to Tita Rose Escudero.
- Hacienda Escudero and LandCo Pacific
- Team Project Phoenix for all their help and support
- Tiaong Renegade Airsoft Team
Seven Lakes Airsoft Club Forumhttp://www.7lakesairsoft.proboards79.com
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll get to you asap!
Filipino Airsoft is a sponsor of this event.